Skip to main content

Search Bar Icon Close Menu

Tuition assistance

Form submission

You may email your Tuition Assistance (TA) forms directly to your local venue and they will be able to monitor the entire process for you. Once you submit your TA forms to your local venue, the paperwork will be forwarded to the Business Office on the traditional campus for billing.


If you are active Army, Army Reserve or Army National Guard your TA request should be submitted via the GoArmyEd portal. Through this portal, students will:

  • Apply to Columbia College 
  • Register, add, drop and withdraw from courses
  • Check on TA balances
  • Access Degree Audits 
  • Grade Reporting
  • Graduation Reporting
  • Find SOC Forms and Transferability Tables


Tuition Assistance will not be billed until after the last day to drop each session has passed. Until your TA is applied to your student account it will show a balance. If you have not seen your TA applied to your student account after the third week of class, please contact the Enrollment Service Center at or by phone at (573) 875-7252 or 1-800-231-2391, ext. 7252.


Apply now