Dr. Corrine Floyd MSN, RN
Corrine Floyd received her Associate Degree of Nursing from Columbia College in 2008 and is a licensed Registered Nurse. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing Education from University of Central Missouri. She currently is a Ph.D. candidate at University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Nursing and scheduled to graduate with her Ph.D. in Nursing in December 2020.
Corrine has experience in medical surgical specialties, as a nurse educator/trainer for in-home medication administration/infusion for adult and pediatric patients, public district nurse, acute care and as a float nurse working in an array of modalities. Her research topic is Empowering Minority Nurses in the Face of Incivility and Bullying: Through the Lens of Phenomenology.
Corrine has taught in both the ASN and BSN programs, and the RN-BSN Online program. She received the Distinguished Alumni Award from the Columbia College Nursing Department in 2016.
Courses Corrine teaches at Columbia College:
- Introduction to Nursing (NURS 209)
- Fundamentals of Nursing (NURS 210)
- Pharmacology in Nursing (NURS 212)
- Medical Surgical Nursing I (NURS 301)
- Medical Surgical Nursing II (NURS 302)
- Nursing Research and Evidence-based Practice (NURS 409)
- Professional Nursing Practice (NURS 310)
- Health Assessment (NURS 313)
- Community Health Nursing (NURS 410)
- Human Sexuality (NURS 414)
- Cultural Awareness in Nursing (NURS 415)
Contact Corrine Floyd
Office Location: FED 205
Phone Number: (573) 876-4458